Top 10 Web Design Tools for 2015
Top 10 Web Design Tools for 2015
Web design is an ever-evolving industry. We know all about that because at Staten Island Web Design we are always looking for new ways to change the working process and improve results. 2015 is a big year for Staten Island Web Development and we’re already seeing a range of revolutionary new tools.
From the game changing to the efficiency boosters, let’s take a look at the top 10 web design tools for 2015.
Why should you use WebFlow?
- It comes with professional website templates to build upon.
- You get many UI design types.
- You don’t have to write any code. As you design, the tool writes out the code for you.
Why should you use Coolors?
- This is one of the most intelligent color scheme generators ever. We at Staten Island Web Design realize the importance of sticking to rigid color combinations.
- Pick two or three starter colors and create an entire palette based on those colors with the click of a button.
Why should you use MarvelApp?
- Create beautiful mock-ups for web and mobile-friendly websites.
- No coding required. You could design a website with minimal help from a web designer because everything’s inputted for you.
- Save time by getting an idea of what something looks like before committing to it.
Why should you use Surge?
- This free content delivery network has modern tools and workflows targeted specifically at front-end developers.
- Compatible with npm, Gulp, Grunt, and more.
- Deployable via your favorite build tool. No need to use Surge directly.
Why should you use Zeplin?
- It’s an easy way to collaborate with UI designers and front-end developers all over the world.
- It can be accessed from both your computer and mobile devices.
- Keep all your design resources in a single accessible location for members of a design team.
Why should you use Color Safe?
- Choose a color scheme that fits WCAG guidelines.
- The tool suggests alternatives if your beautiful color palette is incompatible with the web.
- Save time by making sure, you catch incompatible color combinations early.
Why should you use UXPin?
- Modern web development tools like version control and iterations.
- Work together with your team and client to alter the user experience of a site without any wasted time.
- It comes with professional presentation tools.
Why should you use Amazium?
- A clean responsive framework specializing in minimalist web designs.
- Rapid prototyping with the help of a twelve-column grid.
- Comes with a direct connection to Github.
Why should you use Circulus?
- Build animated pie menus and get the code automatically generated for you.
- Full explanations on how to customize each pie menu according to your specifications.
- Style and animate your pie menu, and get extra help from the section dedicated to UX considerations.
Why should you use Macaw?
- Manipulate elements of your website like image editors, such as Adobe Photoshop. The code automatically adjusts according to the changes you make.
- Macaw’s Alchemy design engine converts designs to usable HTML and CSS; a feat long thought impossible.
- Place your creations into a static document flow, as you would expect from any designer.
Making Coding Easier for You
The two primary problems web designers face is transferring ideas from their heads to a computer screen and the actual coding. These ten useful tools are designed to make these two problems much easier to contend with. You no longer need to look up pieces of code for specialist elements. Many of these tools do it automatically.
A more convenient web design process is the future, and these ten are some of our favorites that we believe you should try today!